Family Sealing

Family Sealing
We are eternal 10/15/16

Friday, September 9, 2011

My Baptism!!

Well everyone it is official I had the honor of choosing and being baptized into what I believe is the truest church in the world!!

My baptism was just BEAUTIFUL!!!

My mother in law Linda did the opening prayer. The bishop was there to not only baptize me but he also talked about the importance of baptism. The Jane one of my wonderful visiting teachers gave a talk on baptism. It was beautiful and I know that she was speaking right to me and that Heavenly Father was giving her just the right words to say. After that I was baptized and the feelings are felt were beyond anything that I have ever in my life felt. I was so over joyed and comforted. Then we can back and Nolan gave a talk on receiving the Holy Ghost which was wonderful. My darling husband Adam did the closing prayer which I was very thankful for.

The best thing about my day was all the people that were there that surrounded me in love and kindness. I am truly blessed to be part of such a true church that treats everyone like family.

And the first fruits of repentance is baptism; and baptism cometh by faith unto the fulfilling the commandments; and the fulfilling the commandments bringeth remission of sins;
Moroni 8:25

~Brie~

No comments:

Post a Comment